Hi Illinois! Hi Wisconsin!
Back home for a few weeks, I am excited to see all my friends and family from whom I have been apart for the past four months or far longer. Most longer.
Although I thought I had planned enough time at home to see everyone, the time I budgeted even without the side trip to visit my sister/brother-in-law/brother-in-law's sister in NYC would have been insufficient. I manage to get in some good amounts of eating, general consumption, catching up, hugging, frolicking, indoor climbing, and even a few rounds of Halo 3.
I leave to return to SF tomorrow and can't believe my five months of leisure are finally up. The five months did not "fly" by as quickly as they could have. I tried to do my best to soak in all the sights, sounds, and flavors of my travels but realize there is still so very much more for me to do. Maybe I should follow Cam's example and really explore more of the world.
In a few days, I will be heading to the Pinnacles (3 hrs south of SF) for a quick rock climbing trip, then off to start business school. So much excitement, so much to do, I hope I have enough time to stop and appreciate/enjoy things as much as I have over the last five months.
(p.s. Happy Birthday Mom!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment